Ecstasy - Okina Kotaro Ecstasy - Okina Kotaro

Yess

You draw beautiful men. I love how people think they're women.

I adore the way you Color hair and in other drawings, skin. But I especially love how this one has no color in the skin; It gives it a feeling of... Imagination?

Also the pose is intriguing. Makes me wonder what he's doing..?? Kukuku~~ xD

Ahh, overall, I give it a 9/10 because, I think it'd look a bit more balanced with like, a small design near him. Maybe like, near his mouth, like he's breathing or anywhere in the white space, really. It just seems a little empty, but not enough to not make it look nice. But of course, that's me.

Awesome work as usual [:

Starfire Starfire

Goddamnit<3

This is what I'm talking about! You're amaing with coloring. The way you color makes my eyes want to look all over the picture at once, and it gets stuck in my head. I love how you took a classic character, modernized her, fucked around with the style and made it look like your own genuine peice. You even changed her body type (a type I tennd to -cough-enjoy-cough-) and the pose is very interesting. Interesting, like, something that, again, makes my eyes want to see everything at once. The way you color her skin is simply amazing. And don't even get me started on her hair. Wow.

Honestly, I don't get why so many of the people who review your art ask for backgrounds. I think, if you had a backgrounds (besies MAYBE a blank color with a biiit of lighter and darker aspects) it would take away from the pose, coloring, and general esign of what you have already.

I think the only thing I don't absolutely love is the way her right leg is drawn straight down where it touches her left leg. Maybe, try curving it (to our left) closer to her crotch, or making it a bit thicker the higher it goes. But that is only my view, of course, and the way it's shaped doesn't necessarily change the picture or amazingness of it. It'd still be as intriguing as it is now. :D

Sorry for long ass read. Hahah c:

XxThumbsuckerxX responds:

Oh you're very sweet. I can see a lot that needs fixing and improving. But this made me smile, thank you<3

First Wife First Wife

Yup, that about sums that up

I love the style you've got here. Plus, the already pregnant woman smoking and the tan blond guy with a torn shirt really help with the whole idea of them being rednecks. And coming from a part of Oklahoma where it's full of rednecks, it's perfectly portrayed how we are in a hilarious way.

TL;DR, it's hilarious, accurate and looks pretty awesome as well. Love it!

ToonHole responds:

Thanks for the nice words, JBU! Glad to know my portrayal is accurate after doing zero research hehe